To achieve the main objective of the organization we do the following:
1. Generate Public Intrest, consciousness and participatory action for improving
the general, physical.moral and intellectual health of the people
2. Organize tournaments and physical training camps with a view to improve physical
3. Evolve a constructive interface with social workers,voluntary organizations,
research institutions, academic bodies, Universities, central and state governments
for coordinating documenting and disseminating the results in the basic field of
agriculture, animal husbandry and environment
4. Initiate action group for transferring laboratory findings about agriculture
and environment to the field and ground level force.
5. Establish Institutions for disseminating(imparting) physical, agriculture and
technical knowledge to the youth,especially in the field of higher education
6. Initiate action in public awareness in areas like tree plantation, water harversting,
recycling of agricultural waste, alternative sources of energy with an intention
to improve environment.
7. Work in areas of rural health and hygiene, open mobile and static hospital/health
units for disseminating the benefits of medicinal sciences. To control infant mortality
rate(especially of a female child) and work for family planning and eradication
of common diseases in terai belt.
8. Encourage village and cottage industrieswith an endeavour to upgarde the skills
of artisans and generate self employment opportunities for women, economically weaker
sections, Scheduled Castes and Tribes.
9. Promote development and rehabilitation of handicapped and drug addicts.
10. Promote Tourism on Kabir and Buddhist circuits and generate public awareness
of employment in the field of ethnic tourism.